Please note this form is intended for use with construction, pool, demolition, elevator, sprinkler, or fire alarm only.

If you need a permit for electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or gas work, use the Mechanical Permit as this form is not accepted for that use. 

For manufactured homes (mobile homes) please complete Manufactured Home Application.

Comments are closed.