MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, May 22, 2020) – Fetter Healthcare Network is scheduled to open additional mobile testing sites to expand COVID-19 testing across the County and reach more rural populations.
Please see the schedule below for the opening dates and locations:
- Wednesday, May 27 at Cainhoy Community Center, 2442 Cainhoy Road, Huger, SC 29450
- Friday, May 29 at St. Stephen Recreational Field, 115 Ravenell Drive, St. Stephen, SC 29479
- Thursday, June 4 at Cainhoy Community Center, 2442 Cainhoy Road, Huger, SC 29450
- Monday, June 15 at Greater St. James AME Church, 1836 Jedburg Road, Summerville, SC 29486
Each testing site will ONLY be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. that day. Individuals are asked to wear face masks and practice social distancing. Please bring a picture ID and insurance card, if applicable. Same-day testing is available; however, individuals are urged to get screened before arriving.
Individuals experiencing cough, fever and shortness of breath can request a screening online at FetterCovid19Screening.org or by calling 1-800-365-7410 to connect with a Fetter Healthcare Network provider. Fetter is also offering FREE COVID-19 testing at sites in Dorchester, Charleston and Colleton counties.
Currently, all insurance providers in South Carolina are covering the full cost of COVID-19 testing. Patient insurance information will be processed during testing. Co-pays or deductibles will not be charged. All patients will be served regardless of their ability to pay.
– Prepared by the Berkeley County Public Information Office –