National Travel and Tourism Week (NTTW) is right around the corner! This is an opportunity to greet the thousands of visitors who make their first stop in South Carolina at
National Travel and Tourism Week (NTTW) is right around the corner! This is an opportunity to greet the thousands of visitors who make their first stop in South Carolina at our Welcome Centers. From Sunday, May 2 to Saturday, May 8, tourism partners can register to have a table at one of our Welcome Centers to celebrate our visitors, help them learn more about our great state and, of course, invite them to come back.
Space is limited! If you’re interested in participating, contact the Welcome Center you want to partner with soon.
For the safety of our partners and guests, the following guidelines are in place this year:
• All NTTW events will be outside, rain or shine.
• We are limiting the number of partners who can participate each day so register as soon as possible. Each Center’s capacity varies.
• Tables will be provided with a minimum distance of 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing. Chairs, tents, etc. will not be provided but are permitted.
• Masks are required to be worn by all participants while on Welcome Center grounds.
• Any food and beverage provided to guests must be prepackaged and free. Federal law prohibits the sale of items on this property.
Established in 1983 by a congressional resolution, NTTW is an annual tradition during the first full week of May for the U.S. travel community to celebrate the value travel holds for our economy, businesses and personal wellbeing
2 (Sunday) 12:00 am - 8 (Saturday) 12:00 am EST