How do I get a physical address?


An official address will be assigned by our department once we received either a “Permit to Construct” Septic Approval Letter from Department of Health & Environmental Control (DHEC) or a letter verifying sewer availability from the correct provider (BCWS, CPW or municipality) and a completed Zoning Use Approval form from Berkeley County Planning & Zoning.

Comments are closed.