How do I get my ditch piped?


Large drainage projects are normally undertaken and funded by Berkeley County, based on the condition of the drainage system. If a resident(s) wishes the ditch to be piped for aesthetic reasons, then a jointly funded project between our department and the landowner(s) may be considered.

Comments are closed.