- If you are worried about someone who is waiting for the elevator with you, pretend you forgot something, and do not get on it.
- Do not enter an elevator if there is a person on it whom you are suspicious of. Wait for the next elevator.
- Look inside the elevator to be certain no one is hiding inside before getting on
- Stand near the control panel
- Familiarize yourself with the emergency buttons of the elevator
- If you are attacked, push the alarm and as many floor buttons as possible
- Get off if someone suspicious enters
Last modified: January 1, 2020