Is there anything to help me understand Floodplain Management and how I am affected?


FEMA publications can be picked up at the Berkeley County Government office in the building and codes department. These publications are free to the public. There are also publications in the Berkeley County Libraries in Moncks Corner and Goose Creek.

Comments are closed.