If you have immediate needs for food, clothing, and/or housing, call the American Red Cross. Second, contact your insurance agent to determine what damages they will cover. Third, if you do not have the funds to complete repairs, contact your local banker to arrange for a loan.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window