What is required to be submitted for review of Stormwater Utility Fee Credits?


To apply for a credit, the non-residential property owner or his/her representative must complete a Credit Application or Renewal Credit Application form (Appendix A), a Right-of-Entry form (Appendix C), and a Maintenance Covenant for specific stormwater control measures (Appendix D) to furnish to the Berkeley County SWMP. To be considered complete, all applications must include all required owner contact information, property information, the “type” of credit selected, and a brief description of the proposed credit. It is recommended that you provide all supporting calculations, plans, sketches, photos, and other documentation which may assist the County in reviewing the Credit Application. All credits will be verified by the County Engineer or designee to ensure compliance with this credit manual.

Comments are closed.