- Support sustainable economic growth in Berkeley County that will maintain and create jobs and grow the tax base.
- Recruit new industry using partners, allies, and direct marketing strategies.
- Produce a competitive environment for the county and economic growth.
- Through partner agencies, support the development of assets such as infrastructure, transportation, favorable business climate, and amenities.
- Support area education and workforce development agencies and programs by relaying information on current and future workforce needs from business and industry.
- Identify available land, sites, and buildings suitable for business development and lead product development.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, May 8, 2020) – Berkeley County Government buildings will reopen to
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (Wednesday, April 22)- Berkeley County will hold its regularly scheduled Council and
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Monday, April 6, 2020) — Construction on the Old Mount Holly Turn
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, April 3, 2020) – South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster issued Executive Order
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Wednesday, April 1, 2020) – Berkeley County Supervisor Johnny Cribb is urging
Governor McMaster Orders the Closure of Non-Essential Businesses in S.C. MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Tuesday, March