- Support sustainable economic growth in Berkeley County that will maintain and create jobs and grow the tax base.
- Recruit new industry using partners, allies, and direct marketing strategies.
- Produce a competitive environment for the county and economic growth.
- Through partner agencies, support the development of assets such as infrastructure, transportation, favorable business climate, and amenities.
- Support area education and workforce development agencies and programs by relaying information on current and future workforce needs from business and industry.
- Identify available land, sites, and buildings suitable for business development and lead product development.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (September 30, 2020) —Kristen Lanier has been named the County’s new Economic
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, May 8, 2020) – Berkeley County Government buildings will reopen to
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Wednesday, January 29, 2020) — Berkeley County Economic Development, in cooperation
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Tuesday, January 21, 2020) Berkeley County will host an information meeting to
CROSS, S.C. – (Thursday, November 14, 2019) — Berkeley County, together with Berkeley County School