The services we provide to Berkeley County government will focus on excellence through quality of service, responsiveness, innovation, professionalism, and teamwork and we will operate in an open, ethical, efficient, and accountable manner, with high regard for all customers.
We will foster and promote technology leadership by:
- Providing quality service to our customers
- Encouraging strategic partnerships between the departments and IT
We will foster and promote technology solutions by:
- Ensuring that business needs drive technology solutions
- Ensuring the public trust by securing technology assets and maintaining privacy of sensitive data and information
We will foster and promote value to our customers by:
- Encouraging use of managed technology infrastructure and shared services
- Delivering value to Berkeley County citizens through the county website
If you are having problems utilizing any portion of the Berkeley County website, please email the IT Department.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Thursday, August 31, 2023) – Berkeley County Government is encouraging any resident or business that sustained storm damage from Idalia to report it online HERE or via the Citizen Call Line at 843-719-4800 and leave a…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Wednesday, August 30, 2023) – As Idalia approaches, Berkeley County remains under a Tropical Storm Warning, which means Tropical Storm force winds are possible within the next 36 hours,…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Tuesday, August 29, 2023) – Berkeley County Emergency Management officials and leaders are continuing to monitor Hurricane Idalia, set to make landfall early Wednesday as a category 3 storm…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Monday, August 28, 2023) – Berkeley County Emergency Management officials and leaders are currently monitoring Tropical Storm Idalia. National weather experts are predicting the storm will become a major…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Thursday, July 6, 2023) – Berkeley County Government is hosting an in-house job fair for open County positions on Thursday, July 13 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The…