The services we provide to Berkeley County government will focus on excellence through quality of service, responsiveness, innovation, professionalism, and teamwork and we will operate in an open, ethical, efficient, and accountable manner, with high regard for all customers.
We will foster and promote technology leadership by:
- Providing quality service to our customers
- Encouraging strategic partnerships between the departments and IT
We will foster and promote technology solutions by:
- Ensuring that business needs drive technology solutions
- Ensuring the public trust by securing technology assets and maintaining privacy of sensitive data and information
We will foster and promote value to our customers by:
- Encouraging use of managed technology infrastructure and shared services
- Delivering value to Berkeley County citizens through the county website
If you are having problems utilizing any portion of the Berkeley County website, please email the IT Department.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (Thursday, April 1, 2021)- Berkeley County will launch a digital plans review process on Monday, April 5 called “E-Review”. This electronic submittal process will help maximize efficiency across the board…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (August 3, 2020) — All Berkeley County Offices will close at 2 p.m. Monday, August 3 due to Tropical Storm Isaias. This closure includes the Berkeley County Courthouse, Libraries, Animal…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (Monday, May 18, 2020) – Berkeley County is scheduled to return to OPCON Level 3, or normal operating conditions, at noon today. The County continues to work with local, state…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (Friday, May 8, 2020) – Berkeley County Government buildings will reopen to the public on Wednesday, May 20. The Voters Registration and Elections Office will be open to the public…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (Wednesday, April 1, 2020) – Berkeley County Supervisor Johnny Cribb is urging citizens to follow the Governor’s orders and encouraging people to stay home if possible. Supervisor Cribb issued the…