"*" indicates required fields

New/used home in the county: Form 400 & Sales agreement or Title, Plat/Site plan, and septic/sewer info (moving permit & tax receipt from another county if applicable)
Move within the County: Title, Plat/Site plan, and septic/sewer info. Previous & current taxes must be paid.
Move out of County: Title, Future site address and County, Previous & Current taxes must be paid. (advanced taxes must be paid if applicable)

Septic information will consist of a Permit to Construct or Permit to Operate from DHEC. That form must be no more than 5 years old. If the Septic is existing, an as built letter & drawing will be required from a licensed Septic installer and must be no more than 1-year old.

The plat/site plan must show the proposed home location with how far it is from each property line, septic/sewer location, and well location. It must also show any easements, right of ways, etc.
Type of Moving Permit*
Leave blank if not relevant
If you are the owner
Current Mobile Home Site Address:*

Mobile Home Information

Future Mobile Home Site Address:*
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: tiff, jpg, png, pdf, Max. file size: 22 MB.

    Comments are closed.