- Continue the acquisition and development of new and useful data and GIS layers.
- Promote and assist other County departments with potential GIS access and usage.
- Continuously update existing GIS layers such as property parcels and zoning as changes occur.
- Serve as the lead agency for a County-wide data clearinghouse.
- Establish and promote digital data development standards for geographic information.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, May 8, 2020) – Berkeley County Government buildings will reopen to
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, April 3, 2020) – South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster issued Executive Order