- Hears cases referred or transferred by consent of attorneys or by Order of the Circuit Court
- Schedules pre-trial conferences
- Considers pre-trial motions
- Researches applicable law
- Issues written orders
- Handling all post-trial motions
- Coordinates and performs the monthly Master’s Sale
The Monthly Master’s sale is generally held the first Wednesday of each month at 11:00 A. M. in courtroom B at the Berkeley County Courthouse. Please click here for more information.
If you have any questions that have not been answered on this site please consult an attorney. We are unable to give legal advice.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, May 8, 2020) – Berkeley County Government buildings will reopen to
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.- (Wednesday, April 22)- Berkeley County will hold its regularly scheduled Council and
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Thursday, March 26, 2020) – Berkeley County Government offices and courts will