- Assign new street addresses to parcels or real property throughout the County.
- Collect GPS data on new road centerlines for addition and maintenance to the GIS digital street layer.
- Receive telephone calls from the public to provide information regarding the process of street addressing and to handle any concerns.
- Resolve discrepancies involving addresses such as address assignments or corrections as related to phone service, 911 call problems and other issues related to site address conflicts.
- Maintain and update the constantly changing County Master Street Address guide and the GIS physical site address layer.
- Coordinates with other municipalities regarding addressing issues.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, May 8, 2020) – Berkeley County Government buildings will reopen to
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Friday, April 3, 2020) – South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster issued Executive Order
MONCKS CORNER, S.C.– (Tuesday, February 11, 2020) — Berkeley County Government launched a new website