The Berkeley County Maintenance Garage strives to provide professional and courteous service while efficiently performing the maintenance and repairs for all county vehicles and heavy equipment. Responsibilities include:
- To maintain all county vehicles and heavy equipment
- To provide preventive maintenance and repairs for all departments to meet the needs of Berkeley County employees and citizens
- Provide fleet services needed during normal business and hours and during times of emergency
When a county vehicle or heavy equipment is in need of repair, please remember:
- All P.M. inspections must arrive by 12 noon
- Place all after hours fleet maintenance request in the drop box outside of the maintenance garage office
- During normal business hours, please bring your fleet maintenance request to the office.
- You must provide an accident report for all windshield repairs.
- Please be sure all pertinent information has been listed on fleet maintenance requests (examples: mileage, department, vehicle/unit#, make/model, list of repairs to be made). This will ensure proper handling and expediting of vehicle maintenance and repairs.
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Thursday, December 2, 2021) – A new roundabout traffic pattern and truck detour is set to go into effect at the intersection of Royle Road and Sangaree Parkway on…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Wednesday, December 1, 2021) – Berkeley County Emergency Medical Services recently obtained a certification from the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) to serve as an…
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Wednesday, November 24, 2021) – Berkeley County Economic Development and W International will celebrate the unveiling of W International’s new state-of-the-art Training Center of Excellence with a special ribbon-cutting…
Berkeley County Emergency Rental Assistance Program The ERA program closed to new applications on Nov. 12 at 5pm.Applications submitted before the deadline have been placed in the queue for processing. Questions? Call 843-377-8507
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. – (Friday, November 12, 2021) – Berkeley County will hold its annual Delinquent Tax Sale on Monday, December 6, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. inside the Azalea Ballroom at…