Requests for service should be directed to the Roads & Bridges Department during regular office hours. You may call Roads & Bridges at (843) 719-4129, e-mail via our Contact Us Page, or walk in at Building H, 223 North Live Oak Drive, Moncks Corner, SC 29461.

Work orders are prepared and issued to an inspector who evaluates the request then determines the need and extent of work to be done. Workload and resources are reviewed weekly to prioritize needs and develop work schedules.

If you are experiencing localized flooding issues outside of Berkeley County’s normal office hours, and have a drainage emergency, please contact Berkeley County Dispatch at (843) 719-4505 so that they can contact a Berkeley County Stormwater on call employee.